CULTURAL VALUES (CV)
WHAT ARE CULTURAL VALUES (CV)?
Culture influences the way we see and respond to the world. Norms, behaviours and beliefs determie “the way things are” of a community. Without prior experience or knowledge of a culture, small actions such a look or a word can cause conflict.
The Cultural Values (CV) Profile reveals your own cultural values and how others perceive you. With increased self-awareness, you will be better at managing your diverse team and cultural relationships.
- Individualism vs Collectivism 100% 100%
- High or Low Context 80% 80%
- Egalitarian vs Hierarchy 25% 25%
- Fun vs Boredom 100% 100%
YOUR CV PROFILE
The Cultural Values (CV) Profile is a research-based inventory that looks into 10 cultural value dimensions. In this profile you will be able to:
- Identify your personal CV
- Compare your CV with others on the team
- Compare your CV and your team’s CV with the world’s 10 largest cultural cluster, such as Arab, Anglo, Latin Europe, Southern Asia and many more.
WHAT IS IN THE REPORT?
Personal CV Profile
Comparison with Cultural Clusters
Personal Action Plan
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- Leaders & Managers
- HR Professionals
- Business owners
- Project & Program managers
- Team leaders and members
If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head.
If you talk to him in his language, that goes to his heart.
HOW DOES THIS LOOK LIKE?
The Cultural Values (CV) Report will be provided in a digital format. Hard copy will be prepared based on request.
Team or Group Report
One-to-one Cultural Coaching
Cultural Coaching for teams
Interested in building a thriving organisational culture?
Drop a line and get a free consultation session!