CULTURAL INTELLIGENCE (CQ) Success in the 21st Century
We cannot escape from interacting with others from diverse backgrounds, be it in our classrooms, workplace and in our day-to-day.In 2015, there are approximately 7.3 BILLION people in the world. In 2050, the world will be ever more crowded with a global population of 9.7 BILLION people (projected by UNCTAD)!
The Developing Cultural Intelligence (CQ) programme provides you with the right capabilities to achieve your goals, build culturally-diverse relationships and adapt to different environments .
WHAT IS CQ?
WHY DOES CQ MATTER?
- CQ Drive 100% 100%
- CQ Knowledge 80% 80%
- CQ Strategy 25% 25%
- CQ Action 10% 10%
WHAT YOU GAIN FROM THE PROGRAMME?
- Increased self-awareness of the effects of culture upon one’s role
- Gain insight in the values that underpins any culture and how to use them to your advantage
- Navigate cultural differences, challenges and complexities
- Develop your CQ for any cultural situation
- Harness the CQ framework in preparing and strategising for your cultural challenge
Download Sample CQ Report
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- Leaders & Managers
- Business Development & Marketers
- Trainers & Facilitators
- Expatriates & Repatriates
- Individuals passionate about learning and culture
WHAT WILL BE COVERED?
- Why does culture matter? Gain insight on how culture influences our daily work and life
- What are your cultural values and identity? Recognise how cultural values and our identity impact our interactions and perception
- What is Cultural Intelligence? CQ can help you optimise your culturally-diverse relationships and environments
- How can we use the 4 CQ Capabilities to achieve our goals?
- Creating your CQ Development Plan. Knowledge is becomes wisdom, when action is taken
The desire to treat other people with honor and respect doesn’t automatically mean our behavior comes across as dignifying and kind. There are various adaptations necessary in order to ensure people experience respect and honor from us.
HOW DOES THIS LOOK LIKE?
1 Day Workshop
This is a full-day interactive workshop based on academically-validated research and real-life case studies. The workshop also includes individual CQ report, classroom activities, group discussion, self-reflection and a personal development plan.
This program can be customised to your specific industry or profession. For example, preparing sales professionals to venture into foreign markets, coaching leaders to pitch to a foreign investor.
CQ is critical for navigating today’s increasingly global and diverse business environment…the good news is it’s entirely learned. It’s so important that we made it one of our core behaviours at PwC.
Robert Moritz, PwC Chairman
Interested in building a thriving organisational culture?
Drop a line and get a free consultation session!