in the Workplace
Diversity and Inclusion has become a global movement followed by organisations whom have reaped tremendous benefits from diverse perspectives, from sparking innovation to better customer retention to attracting top talent and many more. It has become necessary for organisations to stay competitive.
However, having a diverse workforce alone does not lead to a better workplace. A well-thought out strategy and mindful steps need to be in place for a diverse workforce to flourish.
of companies believe diversity and inclusion is a competitive advantage
of companies with inclusive talent practices generate higher revenue per employee and greater profitability.
- Diversity 100% 100%
- Cultural Intelligence 80% 80%
- Teamwork 25% 25%
- Collaborative Technologies 70% 70%
WHAT YOU GAIN FROM THE PROGRAMME?
- Define diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- Recognise the potential benefits of building a diverse workforce and an inclusive workplace
- Recognise the various types of biases that limits diversity in the workplace
- Gain insight into your own perspective of diversity
- Identify and remove barriers to diversity in the workplace
- Devise strategies and action that can be taken to foster an inclusive work environment
WHAT WILL BE COVERED?
What is diversity?
Barriers and Biases of Diversity
Steps to create an inclusive organisation
Tips and strategies to build an inclusive workplace
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- Leaders & Managers
- HR Professionals
- Diversity Ambassadors
- Trainers & Facilitators
- Individuals passionate about diversity and inclusion
Diversity is about all of us, and about us having to figure out how to walk through this world together.
HOW DOES THIS LOOK LIKE?
1 Day Workshop
A 1-day interactive workshop that includes activities, group discussion, self-reflection, case studies and a personal development plan. Available as:
This program can be customised to your specific needs such as location (in-person or online), timing (time zones), technology (Zoom, Skype, etc) and many others.
Get in touch!
Want to build a high-performing organisational culture?
Or foster better collaborating with peers and clients from a different culture?
Drop a line and get a free consultation session!