Culture-related issues happens everywhere and to everyone… study-abroad students, business travellers, and even geographically-dispersed teams. Training alone may not be enough to provide the necessary preparation in handling culture shock, mis-communication, stereotypes and unconscious bias.
CULTURAL COACHING FOR YOU!
Cultural Coaching is a powerful way for individuals and teams to build intercultural competence. With a cultural coach, you have an expert alongside your journey in navigating cultural differences and support you in achieving your cultural goals.
Cultural Coaching provides an opportunity to clearly define your goals, recognise your current challenges, receive one-on-one private feedback, and transform into a culturally savvy and effective person. With coaching, individual needs can be addressed and supported more effectively.
agree that professional coaching helped improve work performance.
International Coaching Federation
- Support 100% 100%
- Will 80% 80%
- Skill 50% 50%
- Luck 10% 10%
WHY IS CULTURAL COACHING IMPORTANT?
- Discover your strengths, motivation and abilities
- Gain better knowledge of different cultures and diverse environments
- Increase confidence in adapting and performing in the new cultural environment
- Create a solid plan in achieving their goals in a culturally-diverse setting
- Many others…
Leaders managing a culturally-diverse team
People who study, live or work with people from diverse backgrounds
Members of culturally diverse or virtual team(s)
Anyone who wants to optimise their culturally-diverse environments and relationships
Part therapist, part consultant, part motivational expert, part professional organiser, part friend, part nag – the personal coach seeks to do for your life what a personal trainer does for your body.
Coaching has helped me gain greater confidence and knowledge in managing my team remotely. Thank you so much!
Operations Manager, Singapore
WHAT ARE THE NEXT STEPS?
When engaging with us, we will:
- Schedule an introductory call (15 – 30 minutes)
- Review of proposal and signing of agreement
- Completion of self and/or multi-rater Cultural Intelligence (CQ) assessment
- Coaching sessions can last between 1 to 6 months
*Group coaching is available and can be complemented with our programs.
Interested in building a thriving organisational culture?
Drop a line and get a free consultation session!